R+Co is not based on a single hairdresser or technique; instead, it looks at the totality of the industry and reflects that back to stylists and their clients. This Collective is composed of a rule-bending group of not-so-like-minded individuals whose sum is definitely greater than its parts. Join us to explore their perspectives in hairdressing.
Take your foundational knowledge to the next level with a non-traditional approach, inspired by Howard, that incorporates multiple techniques to create movement and shape. This class will sharpen your eye and add endless possibilities to your craft.
Led by Douglas McCoy, R+Co Global Educator
- Learn different techniques for creating movement
- Multiple weight removal options
- Efficient ways to produce lift and volume in the crown
- R+Co Product Knowledge
- Taken Razor Foundation
- Minimum 5 years cutting experience
- Minimum 2 years Razor experience
Model Requirements for Bring Your Own Model Hands On Ticket
- This cut is for women who desire more movement
- and volume without losing too much length
- The products used will show the versatility of the tailored cuts
- Model must start with hair from 6-12 inches past collar bone
- Looking for medium density + texture hair
- Not excessively thick or a Z pattern Kink
- No Keratin treatments or extensions
- Arrive makeup ready
- All black OR all white attire
- Model must arrive by 2:15pm if not staying for demo portion of the day.
Please contact Laura at [email protected] with any model questions.